This 100% vegan coffee and banana scrub is ideal for dry and dry combination skin thanks to its natural ingredients such as:
- Kaolin: It is an excellent sebum regulator, but it also exfoliates the skin by absorbing impurities. It also has a moisturizing effect, since kaolin maintains moisture in the hydrolipidic layer of the skin; softening and calming effect.
- Almond oil: Rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and essential nutrients. In addition, almond oil is composed of monounsaturated fats, oleic acid and linoleic acids (such as omega 3 and 6)
- Apricot kernels: These seeds provide a gentle and totally innocuous facial exfoliation, eliminating dead skin cells without creating micro- wounds.
How to use:
1. Cleanse the skin of the face with toner.
2. Apply a medium amount of scrub with your fingers to the face.
3. Massage in circles all over the skin avoiding the eye area.
4. Remove immediately after massaging.
Ingredients: aqua, prunus armeniaca seed powder, cetearylwheat straw glycosides and cetearyl alcohol, lactic acid, butyrospermum parkii butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, rosa moschata oil, kaolin, xanthan gum, dehydroacetic acid and benzyl alcohol, daucus carota sativa oil, musa sapientum fruit extract, coffea arabica seed extract, parfum
You might also like